Monday, April 27, 2020

Ms. Demel's Art Experiments...

Hey there art peeps!


What favorite, creative activities have been relaxing you these past few weeks?
Have you even had time to get creative? (I see many of you are doing a great
job trying to keep up with your regular school work). Being an art teacher, it is my
job to experiment and find art activities for you to enjoy while staying at home and
sheltering in place. Some things I have had fun fiddling around with are creating
relief rubbings, making my own scratch-art, and sharing goofy Whatchmadrawit
sketches through our weekly Zoom meetings. These types of activities have been
helping me stay in good spirits while cooped up at home.


Below I will share photo collages of art pieces resulting from my creative, home
activities. I invite you, as well, to share images of your work with me. (Contacts at
the end of the post)!


As always, happy art-making!

Art Gallery
The work below features work Ms. Demel has been experimenting with at home.
Maybe we can do some of these fun techniques next year!



























Ms. Demel’s contact information:
Office Hours - Monday - Friday 9 AM - 1 PM 
(you can try contacting me anytime, but I will most likely get back with you during office hours).
Email: cdemel@flatonia.txed.net
Remind: Search for Ms. Demel sending a text to 81010 
and then text the message: @d2367e
GroupMe:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weeks 5, 6 and 7!

Art Choice Boards for FISD ART Students Elementary Art - This choice board is for weeks 5, 6 and 7. - It is suggested that students...